• 40% larger opening.
• Reduces the chance of bent or broken needles.
• Improved autosampler needle accuracy & handling.
• Post baked Teflon/silicone septa for increased performance.
• Lot to lot quality assurance with lot number coding.
• Type 1 borosilicate glass.
• Packaged in a sturdy, easy open, one-piece clamshell tray.
• New Improved Teflon/red rubber septa for increased performance.
• Silane treated vials and inserts available for polar compounds i.e., amines, pesticides, phenols, proteins, etc.
• 11mm aluminum open hole crimp caps.
2ml (12 x 32mm)